Full-Stack Java Web Developer
As full-stack java web developer / java programmer / java developer / mobile app developer your responsibilities is :
Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Full-Stack Web application development of a new solution and maintenance.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
• Prepares uses cases of flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate the sequence of steps the program must follow to describe logical operations involved.
• Plans, analyses, and develops programs according to specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
• Prepare test data and do testing thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
• Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification).
• Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, and operational requirements.
• Perform installation and deployment of the system.
• Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis to fix issues.
• Support Financial/Banking applications.
• Work with Korean senior manager(communication in English) and Indonesian colleagues.
• Communicate with customers, analyze requests and provide technical support.
- • The candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Possess a minimum GPA of 3.00
• System: JAVA Spring framework.
• Understanding of DB SQL: using R-DB experience (We are using Oracle, PostgresSQL DB).
• Having experience in using git and cloud computing is preferable.
• Active English is Mandatory, and Proficiency in Korean would be an advantage.
• Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidate must be able to work under pressure.
• Candidate must possess good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
• Maintain a good attitude, positive behavior, and integrity.
• Excellent analytical skills, Self-motivated, resourceful, and creative problem solver.
• Domiciled in Jakarta (placement in Jakarta Selatan).
- • You will work with advanced technology for the banking system
• You will have opportunities to have banking business knowledge
• You will have opportunities to grow your career as a leader
• You will be assigned to a top important project in the company
• Spacious and comfortable office space
• Opportunities to gain much experience through various projects and tasks.
Chance to be one of us
- ✓ You can send your updated cv with a related portfolio to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ You can also find the vacancy through our job portal Apply here.
Submit your application here!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Fill out the form now to apply.