Mobile Application Developer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ✓ Web, mobile, and multiplatform application development of a new solution or maintenance Support Banking applications
- ✓ Create software or technical documentation
- ✓ Work with Korean senior manager (communication in English), and Indonesian colleagues
- ✓ Communicate with customers, analyze requests and technical support
- ✓ Development web and mobile application
- ✓ Maintenance web and mobile application
- 1. Active English is Mandatory, Proficiency in Korean would be an advantage
- 2. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills, good attitude, integrity, and communication skill
- 5. Understanding about Back-End system: JAVA Spring framework
- 6. Understanding of DB SQL: using R-DB experience (We are using Oracle, PostgresSQL DB)
- 7. Have basic knowledge related to MVC concept and REST API.
- 9. Have knowledge of Native Mobile Apps such as Android and iOS.
- ✓ Understand how to operate GitLab and understand important Git commands
- ✓ Have experience operating Linux shell
- ✓ Can work between teams, senior managers from Korea use English conversation, and other members.
- 1. Placement in Jakarta
- 2. Large and comfortable workspace
- 3. Have the opportunity to grow through existing projects and work.
Chance to be one of us
- ✓ You can send your updated cv with a related portfolio to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✓ You can also find the vacancy through our job portal Apply here.
Submit your application here!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Fill out the form now to apply.